Wednesday 24 June 2009

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Hello Lovely Blog Followers! I hope you're enjoying this gorgeous weather we're having at the moment!

I know it's a few days late but, I thought I'd share with you the Father's Day card I whipped up whilst waiting for The Gas Man NOT to arrive last Wednesday - don't get me started! I did one for Mr M from the boys and one for my Dad.



Father's Day Card

Close up
I'm really pleased with how it came out, masculine yet attractive, I think. The papers were from a TrimCraft Lads n Dads stack, the ribbon is Hobbycraft and the brads are probably Rayer, but as I decant all my brads in to divided storage boxes I can't say for sure.


I'm currently working on a top secret project for my Mum's birthday in July, I can't show you the progress as she is one of my followers and I don't want to spoil the surprise. I promise I'll post it after the 14th of July.

NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH NEWSFLASH

Exciting news over on Maisie, Maisie Garden Crazy click here


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maisie,

    Great card :-)
    love the brads, never seen those before!

    Looking forward to seeing what your mum's suprise is!

    Rose XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. Bet Mr. M. and your Dad were thrilled. I like the patterned paper that looks like some golf socks or jumper. How very creative to make them so masculine looking and so different to the normal Fathers Day Card. Looking forward to seeing the surprise card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your happy thoughts. Maisie Moonshine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...