Saturday 1 September 2012

A very quick post with my Sunday Stampers project

Hello I'm back again - but I'm trying to do a million things at once so I'm just going to post my pics to enter the Sunday Stampers Challenge before the 21:00 deadline and then I'll come back when I'm not chasing my tail and get things properly sorted!

The challenge title this week was GREEN so here is my EXCEEDINGLY green tag...










In case you want to know, the inks used are Tim Holtz Distress Inks (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and a hint of Vintage Photo to edge) The flower die is Tim Holtz Tattered Florals, and the stamps are Paper Artsy Hot Picks 1109 (dragonfly) and XT04 (text). That's all I've got time to say right now but in the words of Mr Schwarzenegger "I'll be back..."


3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back. Love your tag, I am especially fond of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love those fine ribbons in the top, they top it off perfectly (pardon the pun lol) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look gorgeous.
    Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your happy thoughts. Maisie Moonshine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...